How to buy Bitcoin with Payeer?
Payeer is a digital wallet created to handle fiat and crypto transactions. Operating since 2013, Payeer has built a solid user base around the globe. The platform partners with many payment service providers, including SpectroCoin. Payeer works with over 200 countries worldwide; thus, it is an accessible payment method for almost everyone.
How to buy Bitcoin with Payeer at SpectroCoin?
- If you don't have a SpectroCoin account yet, click on "Sign up" and fill in the registration form.
- After completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note: if you do not receive the email confirmation right after the registration, check your Spam/Junk box or try to register once again with an alternative email address.
Please note that in order to buy Bitcoin with Advcash, your SpectroCoin account has to be verified. You can find more details about the account verification in our FAQ section.
- After logging in to your SpectroCoin account, go to the "Deposit" section of your account. Select "E-wallets" on the left view of the screen.
- Click on "Payeer".
- Then, choose EUR or USD as your deposit currency, insert the deposit amount and click on "Next".
- You will be redirected to the Payeer page where you can log in to your account and confirm the payment.
- The funds will appear in your SpectroCoin wallet instantly. To buy Bitcoin, open the "Convert" section of your account, enter the EUR or USD amount you would like to sell for BTC, check our final suggested price, and confirm the transaction.
For a quick tutorial on how to buy Bitcoin with Payeer, check our video:
What are the fees associated with Payeer?
For both Payeer deposits and withdrawals, the fee percent is 2%, and the minimum fee amount is 1 EUR. You can find complete information on our Fees and Limits page.
Could not find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us via [email protected] or through our Live chat. Our team of live support agents will be glad to help you.