How to buy crypto with Payeer?
Payeer is a digital wallet created to handle fiat and crypto transactions. Operating since 2013, Payeer has built a solid user base around the globe. The platform partners with many payment service providers, including SpectroCoin. Payeer works with over 200 countries worldwide; thus, it is an accessible payment method for almost everyone.
How to buy crypto with Payeer at SpectroCoin?
Don't have a SpectroCoin account? Click "Sign Up" and fill in the registration form. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note that the confirmation email might go to your Spam/Junk box. Once you receive the email, click the link to complete your registration.
Please note that in order to buy crypto with Advcash, your SpectroCoin account must be verified. You can find more details about the account verification in our FAQ section.
- Log in to your SpectroCoin account, go to the "Deposit" section, and from the "Deposit options" select "E-wallets".
- Then, click "Payeer", choose your deposit wallet, insert the deposit amount and click "Next".
- You will be redirected to the Payeer page where you can log in to your account and confirm the payment.
- After you deposit the funds in your account, go to "Exchange".
- In "Pay amount" select the currency you deposited and enter the amount; in "Receive amount" choose the currency you’d like to receive. Click on "Exchange", check your conversion details and click "Confirm".
For a quick tutorial on how to buy crypto with Payeer, check our video:
What are the fees associated with Payeer?
All information regarding the fees and limits for the Payeer deposits and withdrawals can be found here.