- How to start trading at SpectroCoin Exchange?
- What is the difference between different Order types?
- What are the trading fees and limits on SpectroCoin Exchange?
- How to deposit cryptocurrencies to your SpectroCoin Exchange account?
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies from your SpectroCoin Exchange account?
- What are SpectroCoin Exchange vouchers?
- What is withdrawal address whitelisting?
How to start trading at SpectroCoin Exchange?
To start trading at SpectroCoin Exchange, open the ‘Wallets’ section of your account to deposit digital assets for trading. If you would like to trade the digital assets stored in your SpectroCoin account, transfer them to your SpectroCoin Exchange wallet. Once the deposit is credited, you will be able enjoy a seamless peer-to-peer trading experience.
We offer low-cost peer-to-peer cryptocurrency trading services to both individuals and business entities. The platform features more than 50 trading pairs, includes convenient trading tools and customizable charts to provide more control over the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies. Getting started on SpectroCoin Exchange is a quick and simple process.
- Log in to your SpectroCoin account to access the Exchange services. If you are new to SpectroCoin – create a new account.
- Deposit cryptocurrencies to your Exchange account. To use digital assets in your SpectroCoin account for trading, you will need to transfer cryptocurrencies from your wallet to the Exchange platform. All the transfers within SpectroCoin are instant and free.
- Once the cryptocurrencies are deposited, you are ready to trade.
Although fiat pairings are currently not available at SpectroCoin Exchange, we offer a wide variety of pairings that include stablecoins. Stablecoins are cryptocurrencies pegged to fiat currencies, which allows you to keep your portfolio unaffected at times of volatility.
Could not find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us via [email protected] or through our Live chat. Our team of live support agents will be glad to help you.