- How to start trading at SpectroCoin Pro?
- What is the difference between different Order types?
- What are the trading fees and limits on SpectroCoin Pro?
- How to deposit cryptocurrencies to your SpectroCoin Pro account?
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies from your SpectroCoin Pro account?
- What are SpectroCoin Pro vouchers?
- What is withdrawal address whitelisting?
- How to deposit fiat currencies to your SpectroCoin Pro account?
- How to withdraw fiat currencies from your SpectroCoin Pro account?
How to start trading at SpectroCoin Pro?
To start trading at SpectroCoin Pro, open the “Wallets” section of your account to deposit digital or fiat assets for trading. If you would like to trade the assets stored in your SpectroCoin account, transfer them to your SpectroCoin Pro wallet. Once the deposit is credited, you will be able enjoy a seamless peer-to-peer trading experience.
We offer low-cost peer-to-peer cryptocurrency trading services to both individuals and business entities. The platform features more than 50 trading pairs, includes convenient trading tools and customizable charts to provide more control over the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies. Getting started on SpectroCoin Pro is a quick and simple process.
- Log in to your SpectroCoin account to access the SpectroCoin Pro services. If you are new to SpectroCoin – create a new account.
- Deposit crypto or fiat currency to your SpectroCoin Pro account. To use assets in your SpectroCoin account for trading, you will need to transfer crypto or fiat currencies from your wallet to the SpectroCoin Pro platform. All the transfers within SpectroCoin are instant and free.
- Once the currencies are deposited, you are ready to trade.
That’s it! You can now trade your crypto and fiat currencies at SpectroCoin Pro.
Could not find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us via [email protected] or through our Live chat. Our team of live support agents will be glad to help you.