- How to start trading at SpectroCoin Pro?
- What is the difference between different Order types?
- What are the trading fees and limits on SpectroCoin Pro?
- How to deposit cryptocurrencies to your SpectroCoin Pro account?
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies from your SpectroCoin Pro account?
- What are SpectroCoin Pro vouchers?
- What is withdrawal address whitelisting?
- How to deposit fiat currencies to your SpectroCoin Pro account?
- How to withdraw fiat currencies from your SpectroCoin Pro account?
- How to set Stop-Loss and Take-Profit Limits at SpectroCoin Pro?
How to withdraw fiat currencies from your SpectroCoin Pro account?
Fiat currencies at SpectroCoin Pro can only be withdrawn to your SpectroCoin wallet. To do so, first sign in to your account. Select “Wallets”, located on the left-hand side of the screen. Then, click “Withdraw” next to the fiat currency you would like to withdraw, insert the amount, and confirm your withdrawal.
Fiat currency withdrawals are internal. Thus, they are instant and are not subject to a withdrawal fee.
- Log in to your SpectroCoin account to access the SpectroCoin Pro services. If you are new to SpectroCoin – create a new account.
- Click “Wallets” on the left-hand side of the screen view.
- Choose the fiat currency you would like to withdraw.
- Click “Withdraw”.
- Enter the amount.
- Click “Withdraw” again.
That is it! You have successfully completed the withdrawal from your SpectroCoin Pro account.
Could not find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us via [email protected] or through our Live chat. Our team of live support agents will be glad to help you.