WHMCS Payment Gateway
Start accepting Bitcoin payments or altcoins such as XEM or Dash on your WHMCS website. Quick and simple integration process helps to get crypto payments to your blockchain wallet addresses. Download and install a WHMCS payment module, set up a SpectroCoin merchant project, and start accepting Bitcoin (BTC), XEM or Dash at your store immediately. Avoid cryptocurrency price volatility by settling your payouts in a single currency of your choice: BTC to EUR, USD, GBP, or any of the 20+ currencies offered by SpectroCoin.
How to install WHMCS Bitcoin Payment Gateway
- Download WHMCS Bitcoin Payment Gateway module.
- Upload module content to your WHMCS folder.
Generate Private and Public keys:
Go to the SpectroCoin page and open the "Project" section, then click on your project. Select "Edit Project" and then click the "Generate" button (next to the Public key field). You will get an automatically generated private key – download and save it. A matching Public key will be generated automatically and added to your project.
- Go to Setup → Payments → Payment Gateways → All Payment Gateways.
- Select "Bitcoin provided by SpectroCoin" and press the "Activate" button.
- Enter your Merchant ID and Project ID, and Private key which you generated before