Magento 2 Payment Extension
Magento open source supports a wide range of payment solutions and gateways that offer merchant services in all parts of the world. The Magento 2 payment module allows you to accept BTC, ETH, USDT, and more than 25 other cryptocurrencies as payment methods in Magento 2-based projects. Download and implement the payment module, set up a SpectroCoin merchant project, and start accepting digital currency at your store immediately. Avoid price volatility by settling payments in EUR, USD, GBP, or 20+ alternative currencies offered by SpectroCoin and enjoy instant payment processing.
How to install Magento 2 Bitcoin Payment Extension
- You have to create a merchant project to get Merchant and Project IDs, to do so create a new merchant project.
- Download the Magento 2 Bitcoin Payment Extension.
Connect to your server by ssh:
$ ssh user:password@server
Go to the Magento 2 web-root:
user$ cd var/www
Create directories for the extension:
user$ mkdir -p app/code/Spectrocoin/Merchant
user$ git clone https://github.com/SpectroCoin/Magento-2-Bitcoin-Payment-Gateway-Extension.git ./app/code/Spectrocoin/Merchant
Run Magento 2:
user$ bin/magento setup:upgrade
Generate Private and Public keys:
Go to the SpectroCoin page, open the "Project" section, and click on your project. Select "Edit Project" and then click the "Generate" button (next to the Public key field). You will get an automatically generated private key – download and save it. A matching public key will be generated automatically and added to your project.
- Login in admin panel of your Magento 2 web-shop.
- Navigate to Stores → Configuration → Sales → Payment methods.
- Click on "Bitcoin via Spectrocoin" and fill the form enter your Merchant ID, Project ID and private key.
- Enter your Merchant ID, Project ID, Private key.