Annex 4: Exchange Agreement
Back to Terms & Conditions
Back to top
Valid from: 2020-07-03
Exchange AgreementThank you for choosing SpectroCoin. The following SpectroCoin Exchange Agreement (referred to herein as the "Agreement") applies and you agree to it if you use exchange services, offered on the Site (the "Exchange"). You should read this Agreement carefully if you use Exchange service.
Interpretation and Definitions
- In this Agreement all definitions will have the meaning assigned to them under the General Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") which can be found on the Site. Additional definitions may be provided throughout this Agreement. Separate definitions can be settled in the Partner's terms and conditions.
- This Agreement should be interpreted in accordance with the rules of interpretation set out in the Terms.
- The matters not regulated by this Agreement, including but not limited to eligibility, creating account with SpectroCoin, fees, liability and indemnification, are regulated by the Terms. All other matters and every detail of the Exchange service use are regulated by the Partner's terms and conditions.
Scope of Agreement and Acceptance
- This Agreement is applicable if and when you use Exchange services.
- By taking the first action required to use Exchange services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and completely and unconditionally agree to be bound by and accept this Agreement, its terms and conditions, and all the policies and guidelines that are incorporated herein by reference. If you do not agree with the Agreement and/or individual provisions of the Agreement, you cannot use the Exchange services.
- You can start using Exchange services by following the instructions provided in the Exchange area of the Site.
Partner and Exchange services
- At all times the Exchange services are provided by the Partner.
- SpectroCoin allows you to access Exchange services via the Site. To access Exchange services your Site login information shall be used.
- With Exchange services you are allowed to connect with other customers of the Partner, selling or purchasing Virtual Currency. Your Virtual Currency exchange transaction is done between you and another customers of the Partner. If you want to sale or purchase Virtual Currency to or from SpectroCoin directly, you have to use Wallet functionality (more information provided in Annex No. 1 of the Terms).
- We can change the Partner at our sole discretion. You will be informed about that.
Liability and Indemnification
- SpectroCoin will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage you may incur as a result of your total or partial use or inability to use Exchange services, or the use of Exchange services by any other user.
- In the event that you do not use Exchange services in accordance with this Agreement or we find that you are using Exchange services fraudulently, we reserve the right to charge you for any reasonable costs that we incur in taking action to stop you using such services and to recover any amount owed as a result of your activities.
- You will be liable for all losses, costs and expenses incurred by us or the Partner in respect of an unauthorized transaction where you have acted fraudulently or have with intent or gross negligence failed to comply with this Agreement and will reimburse all such losses, costs and expenses on demand and on an indemnity basis.
- This Agreement will apply as long as you use Exchange services.
- If you close your account with the Partner regarding use of the Exchange services, this Agreement will terminate automatically without any separate notice to you.