Anexo 2: Contrato de tarjeta prepago
Volver a Términos y condiciones
Volver al inicio
Valid from: 2020-05-22
Prepaid Card AgreementThank you for choosing SpectroCoin. The following SpectroCoin Prepaid Card Agreement (referred to herein as the " Agreement") applies and you agree to it if you use prepaid cards, offered on the Site, service (the "Prepaid Card"). You should read this Agreement carefully if you use Prepaid Cards service.
Interpretation and Definitions
- In this Agreement all definitions will have the meaning assigned to them under the General Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") which can be found on the Site. Additional definitions may be provided throughout this Agreement. Separate definitions can be settled in the Partner's terms and conditions.
- This Agreement should be interpreted in accordance with the rules of interpretation set out in the Terms.
- The matters not regulated by this Agreement, including but not limited to, eligibility, creating account with SpectroCoin, fees, liability and indemnification, are regulated by the Terms. All other matters and every detail of the Prepaid Card use are regulated by the Partner's terms and conditions.
Scope of Agreement and Acceptance
- This Agreement is applicable if your SpectroCoin company is UAB Spectro Finance or Spectro Finance OÜ (hereinafter in this Agreement referred to as the "SpectroCoin") and when you order, use and terminate the use of your Prepaid Card. UAB Spectro Finance will distribute the Prepaid Card on behalf of the Partner.
- By taking the first action required to order the Prepaid Card, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and completely and unconditionally agree to be bound by and accept this Agreement, its terms and conditions and all the policies and guidelines that are incorporated herein by reference. If you do not agree with the Agreement and/or individual provisions of the Agreement, you cannot order and/or use the Prepaid Card.
- You can order the Prepaid Card by following the instructions provided in the Prepaid Card area of the Site.
- At all times the Prepaid Card remains the property of the Partner and is not transferable to anyone else. Allowing a third person to use your Prepaid Card is criminal offence under the law.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may move your unused balance of the Prepaid Card to a new Prepaid Card provided by other than the existing Partner at any time.
- We can change the Partner at our sole discretion. You will be informed about that.
Liability and Indemnification
- SpectroCoin does not have control over and is not liable for the products or services that are paid for with your Prepaid Card or the risks associated with your business/transaction partners. SpectroCoin takes no responsibility in relation to the merchants, when you purchase any goods or services.
- SpectroCoin will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage you may incur as a result of your total or partial use or inability to use your Prepaid Card, or the use of your Prepaid Card by any third party.
- In the event that you do not use your Prepaid Card in accordance with this Agreement or we find that you are using your Prepaid Card fraudulently, we reserve the right to charge you for any reasonable costs that we incur in taking action to stop you using your Prepaid Card and to recover any amount owed as a result of your activities.
- You will be liable for all losses, costs and expenses incurred by us or the Partner in respect of an unauthorized payment transaction where you have acted fraudulently or have with intent or gross negligence failed to comply with this Agreement and will reimburse all such losses, costs and expenses on demand and on an indemnity basis.
- This Agreement will apply as long as you have your Prepaid Card.
- Upon cancellation, termination or expiration of your Prepaid Card this Agreement will terminate automatically without any separate notice to you.