How to sell Bitcoin for Skrill?
In order to sell cryptocurrency easily and swiftly, SpectroCoin offers the possibility to sell bitcoin for Skrill. It is one of the most convenient and fastest way to withdraw bitcoins, since Skrill is an international payment gateway and focuses on low-cost international money transfers. For those who want a cost-effective, safe and secure way to sell bitcoin, Skrill withdrawal is one of the best options out there.
How to sell bitcoins for Skrill at SpectroCoin?
- If you don't have a SpectroCoin account yet, click on "Sign Up", and you will be able to create a new account by filling in the registration form.
- After completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note that the letter might be in the Spam folder.
- Once you get the email, click on the link and complete your registration. The email on your Skrill account should match the email on your SpectroCoin account.
Please note that in order to sell Bitcoin for Skrill, your SpectroCoin account has to be verified. Verification is required for fiat operations.
- In order to sell bitcoin for Skrill, you will first need to exchange it on SpectroCoin to your preferred fiat currency (EUR or USD): click on "Exchange" in the top menu, select bitcoin (BTC) as the Pay Currency and the Receive Currency as USD/EUR.
- Input the desired amount and click "Convert".
- Once your bitcoins are exchanged, go to SpectroCoin's "Withdraw" section and select "Withdraw to Skrill".
- Select the withdrawal currency (EUR/USD) and the amount you want to withdraw to your Skrill account.
- In the "Receive amount" tab, you can see the amount you will receive in your Skrill account after the transaction is completed.
- Input the email associated with your Skrill account into the required tab and press "Submit".
- Once you have completed your second-factor authentication and confirmed your payment, the transaction will be visible both on your SpectroCoin and Skrill accounts.
Skrill withdrawal fees and limits
Sending money to your Skrill wallet or your friend's digital account incurs a fee of 2% of the total amount sent – the minimum fee is 1 EUR. With a minimum transfer amount of 3 EUR and up to 10,000 EUR daily, only few online payment platforms can compete with Skrill withdrawal limits.
Could not find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us via [email protected] or through our Live chat. Our team of live support agents will be glad to help you.