Zasady rozpatrywania reklamacji
Wróć do warunków
Wróć do góry
Valid from: 2020-10-07
Complaints Management Policy
- In The goal of this Policy is to specify how SpectroCoin, as it is described in the General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), an operator of a virtual currency exchange platform accessible via www.spectrocoin.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Platform"), manages complaints.
- In this instruction the term “Complaint" is used to mean a written request of a customer or any other person directly concerned (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer" or “you") regarding failure to perform or improper performance of the contract concluded with the Company on the Platform, infringement of your rights, indicating its claim and the circumstances on which it is based.
- General opinions and general expressions of dissatisfaction without a request for a written reply shall not be considered as a Complaint.
Provisions of the Complaint
- The Customer, who does not agree with the Company's response or has complaints about the Company's activities or omissions, may apply to the Company by submitting a written Complaint in one of the following ways:
- Complaints shall be provided not later than within 3 (three) months after the Customer has become aware of violations of his rights or legitimate interests.
- The Complaint must contain the following information:
- name and surname;
- date of birth or personal code;
- residential address;
- e-mail address and contact phone number;
- Complaint date;
- reason, i.e., what rights, agreements have been violated;
- your proposals for a peaceful resolution (if any).
- Complaints are processed after the Customer’s identity is verified by means acceptable to SpectroCoin.
- A Complaint must be responded to and handled by the Company's Customer support unit (hereinafter referred to as the “Customer Support Unit"). In turn, the Customer Support Unit must contact Legal, Compliance and Information Security or any other specialist, depending on the nature of the case, who may contribute with respective knowledge to the handling of the Complaint. Upon request to obtain factual information about the situation identified in the Complaint, the Customer Support Unit specialist sends a request to a responsible person in the Company, depending on the nature of the Complaint.
- Complaints must be managed effectively and carefully. The Company must respond to Complaints objectively and correctly, aiming to resolve the Customer’s problem as quickly as possible and, at the Customer’s request, in written or e-channel form. Customers must be treated in a professional and friendly manner.
- Complaints must be responded to as quickly as possible. The Customer’s need for a quick response must be taken into consideration.
Deciding on Complaint cases
- The decision on whether to satisfy the Complaint has to be justified.
- Complaints shall be handled and decided by the person who receives the Complaint, or by the person from the Customer Support Unit.
- If a Complaint is addressed directly to the Company's management, however, the Customer Support Unit shall identify who will handle the Complaint.
- The Client must be informed of the Company's decision on the Complaint within 1 (one) month of receipt of the Complaint. If no decision can be made on the Complaint within 1 (one) month, the Customer must be informed in writing within this period of the further processing of the Complaint.
- The decision is provided to the Client by the means SpectroCoin considers most suitable to the situation (e-mail, letter or internal message via the Platform).
- An appeal of a Complaint case shall always be handled and resolved by the Customer Support Unit.
- If a Complaint is rejected by the Company, the Client may appeal. Appeals are handled by the Customer Support Unit.
- Appeals must be managed effectively and carefully. They must also be responded to objectively and correctly. During an appeal, the Customer must be treated in a professional and friendly manner. In case of appeals, the Customer must receive a written reply.
- The above sections on the decision on Complaints are also applied to the appeals.
- The Customer must be informed of the Company's decision.
- It must be ensured that Complaints and cases where a Customer has expressed dissatisfaction with a service provided by the Company are systematically monitored and that feedback is given to other units of the Company so that the problem can be rectified and avoided in the future.
- It must also be ensured that the documentation on Complaint cases is stored together with other relevant Customer data according to the requirements of the relevant regulations and policies.
- If a Customer is dissatisfied with the Company's decision on the Complaint, the Customer may continue to defend his rights in the court or the consumer protection agency if the Customer is a consumer.