- How to buy Bitcoin?
- How to spend Bitcoin on Amazon?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Skrill?
- How to sell Bitcoin for Skrill?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Neteller?
- How to buy Bitcoin with International bank wire?
- How to buy Bitcoin with SEPA Instant?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Local bank wire?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Advcash?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Payeer?
- How to buy Bitcoin with a credit or debit card?
How to buy Bitcoin with International bank wire?
Among a number of different payment options, such as e-wallets, credit or debit cards, and cryptocurrencies, SpectroCoin offers a wide selection of bank transfers. While SEPA transfers are designed for payments among EEA countries, the International bank wire option allows sending and receiving EUR (SWIFT transfers) and GBP (CHAPS transfers) to and from banks around the globe.
What are International bank transfers offered at SpectroCoin?
International bank wires are offered in EUR and GBP. EUR transfers are done via the SWIFT network. Please note SWIFT transfers are not available among the banks in the following countries:
- American Samoa, territory of
- Ashmore and Cartier Islands
- Bahamas, The
- Baker Island
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Burma (Myanmar)
- Cayman Islands
- Christmas Island
- Clipperton Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Coral Sea Islands, territory of
- French Southern and Antarctic Lands
- Gambia, The
- Heard Island and McDonald Islands
- Howland Island
- Jan Mayen
- Jarvis Island
- Johnston Atoll
- Kingman Reef
- Midway Islands
- Navassa Island
- Norfolk Island
- North Korea
- Palestinian Territories
- Palmyra Atoll
- Paracel Islands
- Pitcairn Islands
- Sierra Leone
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- South Sudan
- Spratly Islands
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Virgin Islands, US
- Wake Island
- Wallis and Futuna
Meanwhile, GBP transfers are done via the CHAPS network. The system includes a number of international and custody banks, as well as for many financial institutions it is accessible through correspondent banks. You can find the list of CHAPS participants here.
How to buy Bitcoin with International bank wire at SpectroCoin?
- If you don't have a SpectroCoin account yet, click on "Sign Up", where you will be able to fill in the registration form.
- After completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note that the letter might be in the Spam folder. Once the email is received, click on the link to complete your registration.
Please note that in order to buy Bitcoin with International bank wire, your SpectroCoin account has to be verified. You can find more details about the account verification in our FAQ section.
- After logging in to your SpectroCoin account, go to the "Deposit" section of your account. Select “Bank” on the left view of the screen.
- Filter EUR or GBP as a currency and press on “International bank wire”.
- Insert the deposit amount and click on “Next”.
- You will be given bank account details. Use them to complete a transfer from your bank account.
- It might take up to 5 business days for the funds to arrive if you make a EUR transfer, and up to 2 business days if you make a GBP transfer. After that, you are ready to buy Bitcoin. Open the “Exchange” section of your account, enter the amount of EUR or GBP that you would like to sell for BTC, check our final suggested price, and confirm the transaction.
For a quick tutorial on how to buy Bitcoin with International bank wire, check our video:
What is the fee for using International bank wire?
The fee for a GBP (CHAP) transfer is 0.1%, and a minimum fee amount is 20 GBP, while a EUR (SWIFT) transfer costs 2% and has a minimum fee amount of 20 EUR. You can find complete information on our Fees and Limits page.
Could not find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us via [email protected] or through our Live chat. Our team of live support agents will be glad to help you.