- How to buy Bitcoin?
- How to spend Bitcoin on Amazon?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Skrill?
- How to sell Bitcoin for Skrill?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Neteller?
- How to buy Bitcoin with International bank wire?
- How to buy Bitcoin with SEPA Instant?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Local bank wire?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Advcash?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Payeer?
- How to buy Bitcoin with a credit or debit card?
How to buy Bitcoin?
SpectroCoin provides various payment methods that can be used to top up the account and buy bitcoins, including credit or debit cards, e-wallets, and bank transfers. You can check the options available for your country on our Supported Countries page.
How to buy bitcoins at SpectroCoin?
- If you don’t have a SpectroCoin account yet, click on "Sign Up", and you will be able to create an account by filling the registration form.
- After completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation email. Note: if you do not receive the email confirmation right after the registration, please check your Spam/Junk box or try to register once again with an alternative email address.
Please note that you have to verify your SpectroCoin account to buy bitcoins with fiat currency. Check out our FAQ page for detailed instructions about account verification.
- Once your account is verified, you can deposit crypto or fiat currency by choosing the most convenient option from the deposit section of your account. You can find all fees and limits for fiat methods here.
- Finally, when your SpectroCoin account is topped up, enter the currency convert section of your account. Insert the currency you would like to sell, and choose bitcoin as the currency you want to receive. Check our final suggested price and press "Confirm".
That’s it! You have successfully purchased bitcoins at SpectroCoin.
Could not find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us via [email protected] or through our Live chat. Our team of live support agents will be glad to help you.