How to buy crypto with Bank transfer (Faster Payments)?
SpectroCoin strives to provide the best payment options for residents of each country. Customers from the United Kingdom can enjoy convenient bank transfers in their local currency GBP with Faster Payments Service.
What is a Faster Payments Service?
GBP bank transfers are provided by Faster Payments Service – a solution designed for local GBP transfers within the United Kingdom. This method opens up a way for United Kingdom residents to make bank payments in their local currency without any additional exchange involved.
How to buy crypto with a bank transfer (Faster Payments) at SpectroCoin?
Don't have a SpectroCoin account? Click "Sign Up" and fill in the registration form. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note that the confirmation email might go to your Spam/Junk box. Once you receive the email, click the link to complete your registration.
Please note that in order to buy crypto with a bank transfer (Faster Payments), your SpectroCoin account must be verified. You can find more details about the account verification in our FAQ section.
- Log in to your SpectroCoin account, go to the "Deposit" section of your account, and from the "Deposit option" select "Bank".
- Then, click on "Bank transfers (Faster Payments)", insert the amount of GBP you wish to deposit and click on "Next".
- You will be given bank account details. Use them to complete a transfer from your bank account.
- It might take copule of hours for the funds to arrive.
- Once the funds are in your SpectroCoin wallet, go to "Exchange".
- In "Pay amount" select GBP and enter the amount; in "Receive amount" choose the currency you’d like to receive. Click "Exchange", check your conversion details and click "Confirm".
For a quick tutorial on how to buy crypto with a bank transfer (Faster Payments), check our video:
Are there any fees for using a bank transfers (Faster Payments)?
A GBP local bank transfer fee is 0.1%, and the fee amount is 2.50 GBP. You can find more relevant information about fees and limits here.
Could not find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us via [email protected] or through our Live chat. Our team of live support agents will be glad to help you.