- How to buy Bitcoin?
- How to spend Bitcoin on Amazon?
- How to buy bitcoins with Skrill?
- How to sell bitcoins for Skrill?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Neteller?
- How to buy Bitcoin with International bank wire?
- How to buy Bitcoin with SEPA Instant?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Local bank wire?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Advcash?
How to buy Bitcoin with Local bank wire?
SpectroCoin strives to provide the best payment options for residents of each country. Customers from the United Kingdom are able to enjoy convenient bank transfers in their local currency GBP with Faster Payments Service.
What is Local bank wire?
Local bank wires are provided by Faster Payments Service – a solution designed for local GBP transfers within the United Kingdom. The method opens up a way for the United Kingdom residents to make bank payments in their local currency without any additional exchange involved.
How to buy Bitcoin with Local bank wire at SpectroCoin?
- If you don't have a SpectroCoin account yet, click on "Sign Up", where you will be able to fill in the registration form.
- After completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note that the letter might be in the Spam folder. Once the email is received, click on the link to complete your registration.
Please note that in order to buy Bitcoin with Local bank wire, your SpectroCoin account has to be verified. You can find more details about the account verification in our FAQ section.
- After logging in to your SpectroCoin account, go to the "Deposit" section of your account. Select "Bank" on the left view of the screen.
- Filter GBP as a currency and press on "Local bank wire".
- Insert the deposit amount and click on "Next".
- You will be given bank account details. Use them to complete a transfer from your bank account.
- It might take up to 2 business days for the funds to arrive. After that, you are ready to buy Bitcoin. Open the "Exchange" section of your account, enter the amount of GBP that you would like to sell for BTC, check our final suggested price, and confirm the transaction.
For a quick tutorial on how to buy Bitcoin with Local bank wire, check our video:
What is the fee for using Local bank wire?
The fee for a local bank transfer is 0.1%, and the minimum fee amount is 2.50 GBP. You can find complete information on our Fees and Limits page.
Could not find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us via [email protected] or through our Live chat. Our team of live support agents will be glad to help you.