- You have to create a merchant project to get Merchant and Project IDs, to do so create a new merchant project.
- Download the Magento 2 Bitcoin Payment Extension.
Connect to your server by ssh:
$ ssh user:[email protected]
Go to the Magento 2 web-root:
user$ cd var/www
Create directories for the extension:
user$ mkdir -p app/code/Spectrocoin/Merchant
user$ git clone https://github.com/SpectroCoin/Magento-2-Bitcoin-Payment-Gateway-Extension.git ./app/code/Spectrocoin/Merchant
Run Magento 2:
user$ bin/magento setup:upgrade
Generate Private and Public keys:
Go to the SpectroCoin page, open the "Project" section, and click on your project. Select "Edit Project" and then click the "Generate" button (next to the Public key field). You will get an automatically generated private key – download and save it. A matching public key will be generated automatically and added to your project.
- Login in admin panel of your Magento 2 web-shop.
- Navigate to Stores → Configuration → Sales → Payment methods.
- Click on "Bitcoin via Spectrocoin" and fill the form enter your Merchant ID, Project ID and private key.
- Enter your Merchant ID, Project ID, Private key.