How to get a crypto loan at SpectroCoin?
To get a crypto loan at SpectroCoin, sign in to your SpectroCoin Loans account and deposit some assets that you will use as collateral. Then, click the ‘Get a loan’ button, choose your preferred loan terms and follow the provided instructions. If your application is successful, the loan will be credited to your preferred wallet.
We offer crypto-backed loans to both individuals and businesses that have access to cryptocurrency assets. Getting a loan at SpectroCoin is a quick and simple process. The only thing required to apply for financing is an account at SpectroCoin Loans.
- Log in to your SpectroCoin Loans account or create a new one.
- Deposit assets in the currency you will use as collateral. Available collateral options are Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), NEM (XEM), and Dash (DASH).
- Press the ‘Get a loan’ button to request a loan.
- Choose the loan amount and withdrawal currency. Available crypto withdrawal options are BTC, ETH, XEM, DASH, Tether (USDT), and Banker (BNK). Withdrawals in Euro (EUR) fiat currency are also possible for verified users.
- Click ‘Next’ and confirm the loan by following the provided instructions.
If your application is successful, the loan will be instantly issued to your SpectroCoin Loans wallet. You can have multiple loans at the same time.
Could not find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us via [email protected] or through our Live chat. Our team of live support agents will be glad to help you.