Can I pay from another person's account?
You must use only your own account since SpectroCoin does not allow third-party payments. A payment is considered a third-party transaction when the payer details do not correspond to the beneficiary details of the payee account. It is also illegal to possess information that can be used to access another person’s account, like usernames, passwords or other identification data. Using another person's account, even with their permission, is strictly forbidden and may be considered a fraudulent activity, which can lead to the suspension of your SpectroCoin account.
What is considered a third-party payment?
At SpectroCoin, a third party payment is defined as:
- A payment made via SpectroCoin, in someone else's name, even when permission is given by the third-party.
- A payment made via bank transfer, in someone else's name, even when permission is given by the third-party.
- A payment made via an alternative payment method such as Skrill, Neteller, Payeer or Perfect Money, in someone else's name, even when permission is given by the third-party.
- A payment made on your behalf by a family member, friend or spouse.
- A payment made via debit/credit card, in someone else's name, even when permission is given by the third-party.
Third-party risk management
Companies across industries face increasing regulations related to anti-bribery and corruption, vendor management, security, and privacy – all of which call for effective third-party management, risk assessment, and due diligence.
Third-party payments can create inadvertent exposure to the risks of financial crime. Financial institutions cannot be certain that regulatory obligations are being met, since payment arrangements can be used to disguise the true identity of the payer and the source of funds.
SpectroCoin's approach to customer risk management is reflected in the requirements imposed on customer documents. Our team conducts Customer Due Diligence (CDD) to identify and verify payers, reducing the risks involved in the payment processing process.
Could not find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us via [email protected] or through our Live chat. Our team of live support agents will be glad to help you.