Merchant profile verification is a decision that depends only on you as every merchant can use SpectroCoin blockchain wallet and cryptocurrency exchange services, integration tools, libraries, bitcoin API or bitcoin projects without any verification. However, merchants can access the full package of SpectroCoin services, including bank transfers and linked cards, if they verify their account.
How to verify your bitcoin merchant account
- In order to receive the profile verification questionnaire, make a request via email at [email protected]. In the letter do not forget to include the email you have used to register at SpectroCoin.
- You will get a notification when the questionnaire is ready to be downloaded from SpectroCoin. After filling in the necessary details in the form, please upload the questionnaire here.
- Once your questionnaire has been accepted, you will need to upload the following documents:
- Certified copy of a valid identification document (ID card or Passport) of the company representative;
- Certified document, which ensures SpectroCoin that the person can represent the company;
- Certified copies of the Certificate of Incorporation and the Memorandum & Articles of Association;
- Certified Register of the company's shareholders, with copies of their valid identification documents (ID cards or Passports). If there are any legal business entities among the shareholders, the UBO (Ultimate Beneficial Owner) list of these companies should be provided , as well as copies of their owners' ID cards or passports;
- Certified copy of a valid identification document (ID card or Passport) of the company's director.
SpectroCoin users need to be aware that the bitcoin merchant account verification process might take up to 24 business hours (3 business days) after all documents have been uploaded. In order to avoid any delay, it is necessary that all documents submitted comply with the
. In some cases, SpectroCoin's compliance team might require supplementary documents.
Have more questions? Visit SpectroCoin Help pages for more information to help you navigate the SpectroCoin ecosystem or contact us via the “Live chat" option available on our website.