How can I register as a Merchant?
Cryptocurrencies serve as a new way to buy or sell goods and spend money on the internet, attracting even more businesses to the crypto market. For this reason, the list of bitcoin merchant accounts at SpectroCoin is growing every day - more companies in financial services, healthcare, energy and other industries are setting up a digital currency payment option.
- If you don't have a SpectroCoin account yet, click "Sign up" and fill in the registration form. When filling in the registration form, please choose "Business" as your account type, as you will need to verify it later. You can find the verification steps "here".
- After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note that the confirmation email might go to your Spam/Junk box. Once you receive the email, click on the link and complete your registration.
For a quick tutorial on how to create a merchant account, please check our video:
How to create a Project?
- Log in to your account and click "Business", then choose "New Project".
- In "Project name", you can put your brand name, website address, etc.
- In "Description", you can describe your project. This step is optional.
- The "Auto-convert received currency" option lets you select the currency in which you would like to receive your payments, e. g. if you choose "Bitcoin(BTC)", all payments done in other currencies will be automatically converted to BTC. If you decide to receive fiat, all payments will be settled in your preferred fiat currency, such as EUR, USD and other currencies supported by your SpectroCoin blockchain wallet.
- The "Accept all currencies" function allows you to choose the currencies you would like to accept. Please note that not all currencies might be available if the "Auto-convert received currency" option is enabled.
- Next, enable the "Public key" toggle to generate the Private-Public keys pair, which is used to sign all API requests, press "Submit".
- Under the "Public key" toggle, you’ll find "Enabled" and "Test" project modes.
- Once that is done, click "Submit", and your merchant project will be created.
Well done! Now, you are ready to start creating payment orders and accepting BTC, as well as the majority of SpectroCoin-supported currencies.
Tools for Merchants and Customers
Integrate merchant solutions via e-commerce plugins, libraries or payment processing APIs, as SpectroCoin provides to companies and individual traders with all the necessary integration tools. The SpectroCoin merchant platform is designed to make it easy for its users to retail in crypto.
Shift to crypto without the headache, as SpectroCoin provides a Bitcoin Merchant solution and 50+ digital wallets to make it easy for both merchants and consumers to pay for products and services in the most convenient way.
Could not find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us via [email protected] or through our Live chat. Our team of live support agents will be glad to help you.