- What is a personal dedicated IBAN account?
- Will the dedicated SpectroCoin IBAN account be in my own name?
- Who can apply for the dedicated SpectroCoin IBAN?
- How to claim IBAN at SpectroCoin?
- How to make withdrawals with my dedicated SpectroCoin IBAN account?
- Are there any IBAN transaction limits?
- How to find my IBAN number?
How to make withdrawals with my dedicated SpectroCoin IBAN account?
To withdraw funds from your Wallet via your dedicated SpectroCoin IBAN account, open the EUR wallet in the 'Wallets' section of your account. After that, press the 'Withdraw' button, and choose ‘Withdraw to bank’. Fill in the required transaction details, including the withdrawal amount, as well as personal and bank details of the receiver. Finish the process by confirming your request via second-factor authentication.
If you are already familiar with SEPA withdrawals at SpectroCoin, it is worth noting that the process of withdrawing funds from your Wallet via your dedicated IBAN account is identical to a SEPA withdrawal. However, if you have never tried sending funds from SpectroCoin via SEPA before, it is a fast and straightforward process.
- Open the ‘Wallets’ section of your SpectroCoin account and choose the EUR wallet.
- Press the ‘Withdraw’ icon on the right-hand of the page and choose ‘Withdraw to bank’.
- Fill in the transaction details – withdrawal amount, receiver’s information, and the purpose of payment.
- Confirm the transaction by entering the 2FA code sent to your mobile phone.
- That is it! Your withdrawal has been submitted.
Dedicated IBAN services at SpectroCoin are provided by our partner UAB Pervesk, a company holding an Electronic Money Institution license and authorised by the Bank of Lithuania.
Could not find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us via [email protected] or through our Live chat. Our team of live support agents will be glad to help you.