- What is a personal dedicated IBAN account?
- Will the dedicated SpectroCoin IBAN account be in my own name?
- Who can apply for the dedicated SpectroCoin IBAN?
- How to claim IBAN at SpectroCoin?
- How to make withdrawals with my dedicated SpectroCoin IBAN account?
- Are there any IBAN transaction limits?
- How to find my IBAN number?
Will the dedicated SpectroCoin IBAN account be in my own name?
Yes, the dedicated IBAN account will be in the client's own name, as presented in their identity documents.
Personal IBAN accounts at SpectroCoin are dedicated. It means that they are
unique for every user and issued in the client’s own name.
To meet the regulatory and legal requirements, customer verification procedures must be applied before opening an IBAN account. Therefore, every user that applies for a dedicated IBAN account must have a verified profile at SpectroCoin and fill in a questionnaire provided by our partner, UAB Pervesk.
Can I receive salary to my SpectroCoin account?
Yes, as IBAN accounts are dedicated, users can receive their salaries directly to their SpectroCoin wallets. It is a seamless and convenient way of topping up your account every month.
Dedicated IBAN services at SpectroCoin are provided by our partner UAB Pervesk, a company holding an Electronic Money Institution license and authorised by the Bank of Lithuania.
Could not find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us via [email protected] or through our Live chat. Our team of live support agents will be glad to help you.