- What is a personal dedicated IBAN account?
- Will the dedicated IBAN account be in my own name?
- Who can apply for the dedicated IBAN?
- How to claim IBAN at SpectroCoin?
- How to make withdrawals with my dedicated IBAN account?
- Are there any IBAN transaction limits?
- How to find my IBAN number?
- What to do if I am experiencing technical difficulties?
Who can apply for the dedicated IBAN?
To apply for the dedicated IBAN account, SpectroCoin user should have a verified account at SpectroCoin, be at least 18 years old, and must have confirmed their phone number. Personal dedicated IBAN services are available to SpectroCoin users globally.
One of the main goals of SpectroCoin is building a complete ecosystem for
cryptocurrency trading. We believe that offering dedicated personal IBAN account
services is a convenient solution for cryptocurrency traders that are looking
for ways of sending fiat funds to and from their SpectroCoin accounts.
Dedicated IBAN accounts are available for every SpectroCoin user that has completed their customer verification process, as well as confirmed their phone number. To use the IBAN services, clients must be at least 18 years old.
Dedicated IBAN solution is powered by UAB Pervesk, an electronic money institution operating in the European Union. Thus, the dedicated IBAN accounts are European IBAN accounts with support for SEPA payments.
Dedicated IBAN services at SpectroCoin are provided by our partner UAB Pervesk, a company holding an Electronic Money Institution license and authorised by the Bank of Lithuania.
Could not find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us via [email protected] or through our Live chat. Our team of live support agents will be glad to help you.