Bitcoin can be used to buy a variety of products available on Amazon. However, the world's largest retailer has remained quiet about the possibility of direct cryptocurrency payments. Even though it does not accept bitcoin, Amazon does accept Gift Cards that can be applied to all purchases.
How to buy an Amazon Gift Card on SpectroCoin?
Don't have a SpectroCoin account yet? Click on "Sign Up" and fill in the registration form. After submitting it, you will receive a confirmation email. Once you receive the email, click on the link to complete your registration. Please note that the letter might be in the Spam folder.
To use bitcoin on Amazon, you first need to purchase a Gift Card:
- Fund your SpectroCoin blockchain wallet.
- Click on "Withdraw" on the top panel.
- Navigate to "Top-up and Vouchers".
- Choose the country you are ordering from.
- Scroll down to the “Shops" section and select the Amazon store for which you want to order a gift card.
- You will receive an authentication key for your purchase via email, SMS or Google Authentication app. Input the authentication code and press “Submit".
- You will get your voucher code instantly, which you can use to pay for your purchases at Amazon.
That is it – you are all set to use your Amazon Gift Card:
- Now, go to Amazon, choose the item you want to purchase and add it to your cart.
- Once you finish shopping, proceed to checkout.
- To pay for your order, select Amazon Gift Card as the payment method and enter the voucher code you received from SpectroCoin.
SpectroCoin allows you to spend bitcoin on Amazon using amazon.de, amazon.it, amazon.fr
Gift Cards. Please note that Gift Cards should only be used at their respective locations, i.e. amazon.de Gift Card may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.amazon.de
Amazon Gift Cards, including any unused balances, can expire in accordance with their stated terms, so make sure to check the terms and conditions listed on the Amazon website of your choice.
Have more questions? Visit SpectroCoin Help pages for more information to help you navigate the SpectroCoin ecosystem or contact us via the “Live chat" option available on our website.