- How to buy Bitcoin?
- How to spend Bitcoin on Amazon?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Skrill?
- How to sell Bitcoin for Skrill?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Neteller?
- How to buy Bitcoin with International bank wire?
- How to buy Bitcoin with SEPA Instant?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Local bank wire?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Advcash?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Payeer?
- How to buy Bitcoin with a credit or debit card?
How to buy Bitcoin with Skrill?
Skrill provides a global payment solution that allows customers to deposit or transfer funds instantly. It is one of the easiest ways to buy bitcoin (BTC) worldwide, as Skrill supports over 200 countries and territories, and it enables users to transfer money in over 40 currencies. Quick, easy and secure online purchases make Skrill one of the world's leading digital payments providers and a popular choice among online users looking to receive cryptocurrency payments globally.
How to buy Bitcoin with Skrill at Spectrocoin?
- If you don't have a SpectroCoin account yet, click on "Sign up" and you will be able to create a new account by filling in the registration form.
- After completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note: if you do not receive the email confirmation right after the registration, please check your Spam/Junk box or try to register once again, with an alternative email address.
Please note that you must verify your SpectroCoin account in order to buy Bitcoin with Skrill. Verification is required for fiat operations.
- To buy bitcoin with Skrill, first of all, you need to deposit funds from your Skrill account to your SpectroCoin blockchain wallet.
- Find "Deposit" in the top menu and then select “E-wallets”.
- On the following page, click on “Skrill”, insert the amount and currency you wish to deposit, and press on “Next”.
- You will be forwarded to Skrill website to log in to your Skrill account.
- Once you log in, just click "Pay now". You will be redirected to SpectroCoin and the deposit will instantly be included into your account.
- After you depositing the funds in your account, go to "Exchange", select the currency you deposited as the “Pay Currency".
- Input the exchange amount, click on "Exchange" and, after checking your conversion details, click "Confirm".
For a quick tutorial on how to buy Bitcoin with Skrill, please check our video:
Benefits of Skrill payments at SpectroCoin
Skrill allows SpectroCoin users to deposit EUR, USD, GBP, and to withdraw EUR and USD. There are several other benefits of purchasing cryptocurrencies, such as BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, and USDT, with Skrill at SpectroCoin:
- Convenient and safe money transfer through an e-wallet
- High-level security standards and anti-fraud technology
- Fast, easy and free setup
Could not find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us via [email protected] or through our Live chat. Our team of live support agents will be glad to help you.