- How to buy Bitcoin?
- How to spend Bitcoin on Amazon?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Skrill?
- How to sell Bitcoin for Skrill?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Neteller?
- How to buy Bitcoin with International bank wire?
- How to buy Bitcoin with SEPA Instant?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Local bank wire?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Advcash?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Payeer?
- How to buy Bitcoin with a credit or debit card?
How to buy Bitcoin with a credit or debit card?
Credit and debit cards are one of the most used payment methods worldwide, with millions of transactions taking place every day. Because card payments is a widely accepted and comfortable option, it is also common for the crypto community to buy Bitcoin with their cards. For this reason, SpectroCoin accepts card top-ups from leading networks, such as VISA and MasterCard.
How to buy Bitcoin with a credit or debit card at SpectroCoin?
- If you don't have a SpectroCoin account yet, click on "Sign up" and fill in the registration form.
- After completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note: if you do not receive the email confirmation right after the registration, check your Spam/Junk box or try to register once again with an alternative email address.
Please note that in order to buy Bitcoin with a credit or debit card, your SpectroCoin account has to be verified. You can find more details about the account verification in our FAQ section.
- After logging in to your SpectroCoin account, go to the "Deposit" section of your account. Select "Linked cards" on the left view of the screen.
- Press on the card you want to use to top up your account. If you haven't linked any cards to SpectroCoin yet, click on "Link a new card" to do it. You can find detailed instructions on the linking process here.
- Insert the deposit amount and click on "Next".
- You will be redirected to the page where you can confirm your payment.
- The funds will appear in your SpectroCoin wallet instantly. To buy Bitcoin, open the "Exchange" section of your account, enter the EUR amount you would like to sell for BTC, check our final suggested price, and confirm the transaction.
For a quick tutorial on how to buy Bitcoin with a credit or debit card, check our video:
What are the fees for credit or debit card top-ups?
The fee percent is 2.99% for EEA residents, and 3.99% for non-EEA residents. The minimum fee amount is 0.50 EUR. You can find complete information on our Fees and Limits page.
Could not find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us via [email protected] or through our Live chat. Our team of live support agents will be glad to help you.