- How to buy Bitcoin?
- How to spend Bitcoin on Amazon?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Skrill?
- How to sell Bitcoin for Skrill?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Neteller?
- How to buy Bitcoin with International bank wire?
- How to buy Bitcoin with SEPA Instant?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Local bank wire?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Advcash?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Payeer?
- How to buy Bitcoin with a credit or debit card?
How to buy Bitcoin with Neteller?
SpectroCoin offers over 20 ways to buy bitcoins, including online wallets such as Neteller. Bitcoin purchase using Neteller is available in EUR or USD currencies and can be processed without disclosing debit or credit card details. For these reasons, more people have discovered its advantages and a number of SpectroCoin customers are already using this payment alternative to buy bitcoins with Neteller almost instantly.
How to buy bitcoin with Neteller at SpectroCoin?
- If you don't have a SpectroCoin account yet, click on "Sign Up", where you will be able to fill in the registration form.
- After completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note that the letter might be in the Spam folder. Once the email is received, click on the link to complete your registration.
Please note that in order to buy Bitcoin with Neteller your SpectroCoin account has to be verified. Verification is required for fiat operations.
- After logging in to your SpectroCoin account, go to the "Deposit" section of your account. In the "Deposit options" window select EUR wallet or USD wallet".
- Select the deposit country in the form. Input the deposit amount once you are done with that.
- Click on the Neteller logo. You will be forwarded to the official Neteller website, where you need to enter your Neteller account credentials/account ID or email and Secure ID or Authentication code.
- The total amount (fees included) will be deducted from your Neteller account once you click on “Pay now".
- Your deposit with Neteller will be processed.
- In order to buy bitcoin using Neteller press the “Exchange" button and, on the following page, choose your payment currency and the amount you want to buy bitcoin with. Check the exchange details and confirm the transaction.
- Check the exchange details and confirm the transaction.
- You can always find the transaction history in your exchange history page at SpectroCoin.
For a quick tutorial on how to buy bitcoin with Neteller, please check our video:
Are there any fees associated with using Neteller?
SpectroCoin users need to be aware that the system will automatically charge a 5.00% deposit fee - the deducted amount cannot be smaller than 0.50€. Accordingly, the daily limits for a single deposit can range from 1€ to 5,000€, while the maximum daily limit for deposits is 5,000€. Once customers buy bitcoins with Neteller, they can move them to external wallets, use BTC to make payments or make direct and cost-free P2P transactions to other SpectroCoin users. When withdrawing to an external bitcoin address, SpectroCoin allows its clients to set custom transaction fees by using the “Fee configuration" option. Nethertheless, the recommended BTC withdrawal fee is 0.0025 BTC, while users can reduce it to 0.0005 BTC.
Could not find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us via [email protected] or through our Live chat. Our team of live support agents will be glad to help you.