How to spend Bitcoin on Amazon?
Bitcoin can be used to buy a variety of products available on Amazon. However, the world's largest retailer has remained quiet about the possibility of direct cryptocurrency payments. Even though it does not accept bitcoin, Amazon does accept Gift Cards that can be applied to all purchases.
How to buy an Amazon Gift Card on SpectroCoin?
Don't have a SpectroCoin account? Click "Sign Up" and fill in the registration form. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note that the confirmation email might go to your Spam/Junk box. Once you receive the email, click the link to complete your registration.
- Log in to your SpectroCoin account, go to the "Withdraw" section, from the "Withdrawal option" select "Gift cards", and choose a card.
- Choose the withdrawal wallet, insert the amount, click "Submit", check the transaction details, and click "Confirm".
How to use the Gift Card on Amazon?
- Go to the Amazon website, choose the item you want to purchase and add it to your cart.
- Once you finish shopping, proceed to checkout.
- To pay for your order, enter the gift card code you received from SpectroCoin. You can find the code in the "gift card withdrawal history".
That’s it! You’ve just purchased with your gift card.
SpectroCoin allows you to spend bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on Amazon using amazon.de, amazon.it, amazon.fr, amazon.co.uk and amazon.es gift cards. Please note that gift cards should only be used at their respective locations, i.e. amazon.de gift card may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.amazon.de, etc.
Amazon gift cards, including any unused balances, can expire in accordance with their stated terms, so make sure to check the terms and conditions listed on the Amazon website of your choice.
Could not find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us via [email protected] or through our Live chat. Our team of live support agents will be glad to help you.