How to buy crypto with Bank transfer (SEPA)?
SpectroCoin provides a number of ways to buy cryptocurrencies instantly, including the SEPA and SEPA Instant options. These methods are available in EUR and can be used by anyone with a bank account in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA).
What is SEPA bank transfer?
SEPA is a payment system created by the European Union. It provides a set of tools and standards to facilitate EUR transfers among European banks easily. SEPA is approved and regulated by the European Commission.
One of the possibilities the SEPA payment system offers is instant payments. SEPA Instant transfers are executed 24/7, including weekends and holidays. These payments are sent if both sender and receiver banks are members of the SEPA Instant scheme.
What countries belong to the SEPA area?
The Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) comprises EEA (European Economic Area) countries and the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Andorra, Gibraltar, San Marino, and Vatican City.
How to buy crypto with a bank transfer (SEPA) at SpectroCoin?
Don't have a SpectroCoin account? Click "Sign Up" and fill in the registration form. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note that the confirmation email might go to your Spam/Junk box. Once you receive the email, click the link to complete your registration.
Please note that in order to buy Bitcoin with Bank transfer (SEPA), your SpectroCoin account has to be verified. You can find more details about the account verification in our FAQ section.
- Log in to your SpectroCoin account, go to the "Deposit" section of your account, and from the "Deposit option" select "Bank".
- Then, click on "Bank transfer (SEPA)", insert the amount of EUR you wish to deposit and click on "Next".
- You will be given bank account details. Use them to complete a transfer from your bank account.
- Once the funds are in your SpectroCoin wallet, go to "Exchange".
- In "Pay amount" select EUR and enter the amount; in "Receive amount" choose the currency you’d like to receive. Click on "Exchange", check your conversion details and click "Confirm".
For a quick tutorial on how to buy crypto with a bank transfer (SEPA), check our video:
Are there any fees for using a bank transfer?
SEPA transfers are a simple way to transfer EUR. There are no fees associated with this method. Customers can receive and send EUR to and from their SpectroCoin accounts free of charge. You can find more relevant information here.