- How to buy Bitcoin?
- How to spend Bitcoin on Amazon?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Skrill?
- How to sell Bitcoin for Skrill?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Neteller?
- How to buy Bitcoin with International bank wire?
- How to buy Bitcoin with SEPA Instant?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Local bank wire?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Advcash?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Payeer?
- How to buy Bitcoin with a credit or debit card?
How to buy Bitcoin with SEPA Instant?
SpectroCoin provides a number of ways to buy Bitcoin instantly, including the SEPA Instant option. This method is available in EUR and can be used by anyone who has a bank account in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA).
What is SEPA Instant?
SEPA is a payment system created by the European Union. It provides a set of tools and standards to facilitate EUR transfers among European banks easily. SEPA is approved and regulated by the European Commission.
One of the possibilities the SEPA payment system offers is instant payments. SEPA Instant transfers are executed 24/7, including weekends and holidays. These payments are sent if both sender and receiver banks are members of the SEPA Instant scheme.
What countries belong to the SEPA area?
The Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) consists of EEA (European Economic Area) countries and the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Andorra, Gibraltar, San Marino, the Vatican City.
How to buy Bitcoin with SEPA Instant at SpectroCoin?
- If you don't have a SpectroCoin account yet, click on "Sign Up", where you will be able to fill in the registration form.
- After completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note that the letter might be in the Spam folder. Once the email is received, click on the link to complete your registration.
Please note that in order to buy Bitcoin with SEPA Instant, your SpectroCoin account has to be verified. You can find more details about the account verification in our FAQ section.
- After logging in to your SpectroCoin account, go to the "Deposit" section of your account. Select "Bank" on the left view of the screen.
- Choose EUR as a currency and press on "Bank transfer (SEPA)".
- Insert the deposit amount and click on "Next".
- You will be given bank account details. Use them to complete a transfer from your bank account.
- Once the funds are in your SpectroCoin wallet, you are ready to buy Bitcoin. Open the "Exchange" section of your account, enter the EUR amount that you would like to sell for BTC, check our final suggested price, and confirm the transaction.
For a quick tutorial on how to buy Bitcoin with SEPA Instant, check our video:
Are there any fees for using SEPA Instant?
While the SEPA Instant transfers is a simple and instant way to transfer EUR, there are no fees associated with this method. Customers can receive and send EUR to and from their SpectroCoin accounts free of charge. You can find complete information on our Fees and Limits page.
Could not find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us via [email protected] or through our Live chat. Our team of live support agents will be glad to help you.